Advanced Psychotherapeutics works with attornies and the courts to provide forensic parenting evaluations for parenting and custody cases.
*With the exception of the clinical TESTING, these services aren’t covered by insurance.
Clinical Intake + Home Visits: $1,800
If subpoenaed to testify in court a $1,500 retainer would apply.
Clinical Interview with parent/s
Clinical Interview with child (if age appropriate)
Testing provided for parent/s;
1. Brief Mental Status Examination
2. Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-4 (WAIS-4)
3. Wide Range Achievement Test-4 (WRAT-4)
4. Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2 (MMPI-2)
5. Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI)
6. Parenting Stress Index-4 (PSI-4)
Review of Medical Records or other relevant records
Home visit with child and parent present if appropriate, home visit with just parent if not appropriate.
Collateral interviews with relevant individuals